May 7, 2013
- General Motors has enlisted about 100 retired GM engineers to help monitor the launch of its next-generation full-sized pickups, which are expected to reach showrooms next month.
April 22, 2013
- It’s David vs. Goliath with all-wheel-drive.
April 19, 2013
- Lessons learned on the track translate to improved fuel economy for everyday cars and trucks. If motorsports are any indication, gains in aerodynamics will continue apace. The 2014 Corvette Stingray carbon fiber hood and roof panel saves weight and helps lower its center of gravity. Its 450-horsepower LT1 V-8 goes from zero to 60 mph in around four seconds. The car is about a half-inch lower than its predecessor.
March 27, 2013
- The American midsize sedans are getting more sophisticated for a world audience, while retaining their heartland appeal.
- New York — General Motors Co. on Tuesday took the wraps off its refreshed and sporty 2014 Buick Regal and Regal GS sedans. The cars come with a polished and more efficient 2-liter turbo engine and optional all-wheel drive.
- New York — Cadillac on Tuesday rolled out its all-new 2014 CTS sedan, a larger car with bolder and more sophisticated styling that the company says will allow its signature sedan to truly compete in the midsize luxury segment against the Mercedes-Benz E Class and BMW 5 Series.
- New York -- General Motors Co. will make another attempt to get Buick to appeal to younger buyers with freshened-up versions of the Regal midsize sports sedan and the LaCrosse large luxury car. GM unveiled the pair Tuesday ahead of the New York auto show. Youth has been the theme of several Buick marketing campaigns during the last three decades and sales have even risen recently after a dramatic and lengthy decline. But even with that recent success, odds are against GM making Buick a go-to...
- The 30-minute live stream starts at 12:45 p.m. ET on Wednesday March 27th.
- After spending some face time with the restyled Buick Regal, we come up with five things we enjoyed the most.