April 8, 2013
- Are you one of the near-800,000 owners that have received the notification?
January 3, 2013
- A welding error by a supplier has forced the recall of 119,000 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon trucks from the 2010 through 2012 model years, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
December 26, 2012
- General Motors is recalling Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon trucks built between November 9, 2009, and August 28, 2012. Hoods on the recalled trucks may be missing a secondary latch, which is designed to keep the hood from flying open if the primary latch fails. About 118,000 trucks are included in the recall, and owners will be notified beginning in January, 2013....
December 24, 2012
- GM is recalling 118,800 model-year 2010-12 versions of the Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon pickup trucks due to problems with the trucks' hood latch system, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The affected vehicles were manufactured from Nov....
December 21, 2012
- Canadian new car shoppers are now able to enjoy employee pricing discounts of a range of vehicles offered by General Motors. The discounts, which run until December 30, is on top of any other associated rebates or incentives being offered. All pickups manufactured by Chevrolet and GMC are eligible for …
- The hoods on the Chevrolet Colorado and the GMC Canyon pickups could open unexpectedly, blocking the drivers' view.
- General Motors is recalling 118,800 2010-'12 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon pickup trucks because the hood could open unexpectedly, according to NHTSA.
- Also in this episode: Hyundai Veloster, GMC Canyon and Chevy Colorado are hit by recalls, and Dan Akerson puts his '58 Corvette on the block for charity.
- Washington — General Motors Co. said Thursday it is recalling 145,000 pickups that may not have a secondary latch to prevent the hood from unexpectedly opening.
December 20, 2012
- General Motors is recalling certain 2010 through 2012 model year Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon pickups that may lack a secondary hood latch to prevent unexpected hood opening during operation. A notice on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) website puts the number of vehicles potentially involved in the United States at...